Apply for an Annual Foundation Grant
Through its Community Fund grant program, the Parksville Qualicum Community Foundation supports initiatives designed to improve the quality of life for residents within District #69.
APPLY BY APRIL 15th (extended deadline). During the COVID-19 health crisis, we will also consider emergency response projects. See list of potential concepts.
Community Fund grants are made to organizations that are registered as Charities with Canada Customs and Revenue Agency, or to organizations that are sponsored by a registered charity.
Organizations/groups seeking funds must demonstrate that they have a strong and committed group of volunteers and an effective management of resources. Preference is given to projects that:
- Promote volunteer participation
- Do not duplicate services provided by other organizations
- Promote youth activities
- Promote cooperation between groups
- Enhance community self-sufficiency
- Build on current community strengths to meet locally identified needs
- Innovative activities that might not happen without the Foundation’s support
Grants are awarded on an annual basis in May.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED: February 17 – April 15, 2020 (extended deadline)
ELIGIBLE AREAS: Deep Bay to Nanoose Bay, inclusive of Errington and Coombs.