The Parksville Qualicum Community Foundation is honoured to receive this year’s Community Spirit Award during the Virtual Business Achievement Awards, held Thursday June 18th.
The Community Spirit Award is sponsored by the Society of Organized Services and recognizes exceptional commitment to developing and encouraging community spirit and pride.
Thank you to everyone involved for this incredible community award.
The Community Spirit Award is one of several Parksville & District Chamber of Commerce awards that recognize outstanding businesses and service individuals in our community.
Finalists in each category have been determined — the winners will be announced during the Virtual Business Achievement Awards. The Finalists for this year are:
- Service Excellence Award – M&N Mattress & Sofa, Rock-A-Bear Baby Swag & Spa and Innovate Dance Arts.
- Small Business of the Year – The Tool Shed, Up Beets Rawthentic Eatery and Tablet Pharmacy.
- Large Business of the Year – Bravenet Marketing, Eat Fresh Urban Market and Cascadia Martial Arts.
- Tourism & Hospitality – Destination PQB! – McMillan Arts Centre, Morningstar Farm and North Island Wildlife Recovery Centre.
- Outstanding Workplace – Employer of the Year – Robbins & Co., CPA, Bayview Strata Services and Paradise Child Care Centre.
- Young Professional of the Year – Stephanie Walker, D-Stress Fitness Inc., Breanna Quinney, La Vita Lashes and Corrie Smith, Shades of Green.
- Not for Profit of the Year – Arrowsmith Health Care (2011) Society, Royal Canadian Legion Mount Arrowsmith and Branch 49 and Haven Society.
To learn more about the Virtual Business Achievement Awards or to join this event, call the Parksville & District Chamber of Commerce: 250-248-3613
Special Thank you to the Society of Organized Services (S0S)
WOW! We are thrilled and honoured to receive the Community Spirit Award! Special thanks to everyone at the Society of Organized Services (SOS) for choosing our Foundation for this community award.