Neighbourhood Small Grants
Apply for a $50-$500 Grants for projects that connect people socially or share skills and talents
Apply for a Responsive Neighbourhood Small Grant up to $500
Responsive Neighbourhood Small Grants (NSGs) help build community strength and resilience, foster community creativity and wellbeing, and tackle social isolation. Responsive NSG projects must stay within current guidelines for physical distancing, connect people socially, or sharing skills or talents with others.
Grant requests can be for up to $500 per project. If your project involves skill-sharing, you may pay out an honorarium of up to $350.
Grant program ideas to help get you started…
- Share a skill – teach others how to craft, build, or speak a new language.
- Share meaning – invite people to celebrate or heal together
- Share resources – make someone’s day by delivering care packages or helping them get something they need
- Be Creative – Read stories about what others are doing
Who Can Apply?
- Anyone in our district communities is eligible to apply for R-NSG of up to $500. Projects can ONLY be carried out by individuals and/or family members from one household.
Responsive NSGs are currently open for applications:
Who Delivers Responsive NSGs?
Vancouver Foundation and its NSG community partner organizations deliver the Responsive NSG program. The program is delivered within eight regions across the province.