Apply for a Responsive Neighbourhood Small Grant up to $500
Responsive Neighbourhood Small Grants (NSGs) help build community strength and resilience, foster community creativity and wellbeing, and tackle social isolation. Responsive NSG projects must stay within current guidelines for physical distancing, connect people socially, or sharing skills or talents with others.
Grant requests can be for up to $500 per project. If your project involves skill-sharing, you may pay out an honorarium of up to $350.
Grant program ideas to help get you started…
- Share a skill – teach others how to craft, build, or speak a new language.
- Share meaning – invite people to celebrate or heal together
- Share resources – make someone’s day by delivering care packages or helping them get something they need
- Be Creative – Read stories about what others are doing
Who Can Apply?
- Anyone in our district communities is eligible to apply for R-NSG of up to $500. Projects can ONLY be carried out by individuals and/or family members from one household.